Friday, September 21, 2012

Excitment Plus!


I am one of those people who gets super excited when I receive a parcel.  It doesn't matter whether I know what it is or not.

Today was even more exciting with two parcels arriving, within 5 minutes of each other, didn't know what to play with first! :)

So firstly I love stationery, always have and I think always will.  I do restrict my purchases these days but Kikki-K has a new collection out which was too good to pass up.  The collection is called Happy and it makes me happy just looking at it.


I got the recipe folder so I can keep my Gluten Free recipes in one place and well the planner, it's another one to add to the collection but it was just too cute!


I can't start writing in the new planner! That'll have to wait for now though:(


Normally I just go to my local Kikki-K store for stationery but with being on holidays it was easier to just order them online.  It is so nice how they wrap up your purchase with their own Kikki-K tissue paper.

And then there was the iPhone 5!!


I have been waiting on a new iPhone for over 12 months now.  I was going to get the iPhone 4S but there weren't enough new features to warrant the upgrade so I decided to hold out until the 5.  I'm glad I did, I am loving the sleek design and larger, clearer screen in comparison to my 3GS.  I am so very excited!!!!


And because I had to go to the shops I decided to pop in for a new case for the iphone 5.  The case is so cute, minty green!!

Well I'm off to play now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment