Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pillowcase Dress

I have had this pattern for a Pillowcase Dress for quite a while now and never got around to making one.  On the weekend we had visitors who have a sweet little girl so Saturday morning I decided to whip one up for her.  I am so glad it was a simple pattern and was very easy to read.  I found the pattern at Viola Lee Patterns.

The fabrics were all my stash which was fantastic.  Normally I end up buying at least one new fabric each time I make something so I was happy not to need to visit the shops.


I am linking to Fabric Tuesday.


Fresh Poppy Design

2 comments:

  1. I **LOVE** the fabrics you chose for this sweet little dress! I recognize some but not the checked with yellow, do you know which that is? Thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors look great! It gave a lot of interest to the dress.

    ReplyDelete