Things are happening a little slow around here with the next project. I did however get my HSTs pressed and cut into 4" squares, which took a lot longer than I expected. If those squares are out there is no hope I'll end up with the quilt I'm hoping for so everything is crossed!
Now I just need to get them to the sewing machine!!
And this is what I'm hoping to accomplish.
This is my very rough sketch and how I've worked out how much fabric and
HSTs I was going to need. I think it's one of those things that only
makes sense to you :)
I decided I liked the colours from the top drawing so my solids are fairly close to this. I also decided after looking at the drawing that it didn't look quite right with ending the chevron on the down so I have added another column on the end.
Hopefully I'll get some good progress on this over the weekend.
Enjoy the rest of your week!
I am linking up at Freshly Pieced: