Friday, October 5, 2012

Tabitha Bag

Hello, welcome to Friday!!  I hope everyone has a good weekend lined up.

I have a busy one coming up with my husband's birthday (Happy Birthday babe!) on Monday and two family lunches across the weekend.

This week I finished up a couple of Tabitha Bags.  Once I got started they were really quite easy thanks to the excellent instructions that come with the pattern.  The first one took me a while because I had to read every instruction twice and then some a few more times to make sure I was doing it right.  I was aiming for no unpicking!!

So here they are.  I'm really happy with them.


 

The green one has already replaced my previous bag.  I really love this Amy Butler fabric.  I could make so many things out of it.


I have been wanting to sew an apron for a long while now.  I made this one for my mum which was fairly easy with it only being a half apron.  I'm going to try a full apron next.


That's all for today, I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

I have linked to

1 comment:

  1. Cute bags and I love the apron. I really need to make one for myself

    ReplyDelete